21-Day Ketogenic Diet Weight Loss Challenge: Recipes and Workouts for a Slimmer, Healthier You
(as of Oct 22,2020 23:36:25 UTC – Details)
Feel healthier, get slimmer in just weeks ― with the Ketogenic Diet and Workouts
Whether you’re just starting your weight loss journey or maintaining a low-carb lifestyle, The 21-Day Ketogenic Diet Weight Loss Challenge is an effective, results-driven plan to help you keep those pounds off. With this ketogenic diet guide, 21 days is all you need to start a great habit.
Featuring over 100 easy keto-friendly recipes, The 21-Day Ketogenic Diet Weight Loss Challenge also offers essential wellness strategies and weekly trackers to help set short-term goals for long-term success. From stress management to sleep schedules, this ketogenic diet book teaches you how to let go of bad habits, and live a healthier, happier life.
The ketogenic diet guide includes:
- An intro to keto―Learn the foundations of low-carb living on the ketogenic diet
- Everyday eating―Create unique meal plans with rich, savory recipes and useful shopping guides to keep your kitchen keto-friendly
- Keeping up with keto―Track your weekly weight loss and wellness with supportive and healthy recommendations
Lose weight fast and become a slimmer, healthier you with The 21-Day Ketogenic Diet Weight Loss Challenge.
From the Publisher
Ready, Set, Keto!
The goal of this 21-day keto challenge is to kick-start your keto lifestyle and focus on weight and fat loss that is healthy and sustainable. The idea of following a specific diet protocol can be daunting, even overwhelming for many people. This book will help by taking the guesswork out of meal planning while at the same time providing the education and fundamentals you need to be successful in the long term.
Provides step-by-step instruction on the most important keto principles.
The meal plans in this book remove the guesswork of what to eat and when.
A Wellness Tracker:
The wellness tracker helps you monitor other necessary parts of the weight loss program, from sleep to exercise.
Sample Recipe: Keto Burrito Bowl
Serves 4 / Prep time: 10 minutes / Cook time: 30 minutes
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the beef with 1 tablespoon of Mexican Spice Blend, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, stirring frequently, until browned, 5 to 7 minutes.
2. In another large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes. Add the cauliflower rice, remaining 1/2 tablespoon of spice blend, remaining 1 teaspoon of salt, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon of pepper and cook for 15 to 20 minutes until the cauliflower is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
3. To assemble, divide the cauliflower and ground beef evenly among four bowls. Top each bowl with the toppings of your choice.
Cauliflower rice is extremely versatile in any dish and that’s why you should keep several bags in the freezer at all times. You can make it from scratch, or find it in the frozen section of any grocery store. It’s very convenient and a huge time saver.
Per Serving (1 bowl without toppings)
Calories: 306; Total Fat: 20g; Protein: 24g; Total Carbs: 7.5g; Fiber: 3g; Net Carbs: 4.5g.
1 pound ground beef
1 1/2 tablespoons Mexican Spice Blend (page 237), divided
2 teaspoons sea salt, divided
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
1 tablespoon butter or ghee, 4 cups fresh or frozen cauliflower rice
1/4 cup chopped onion, 2 garlic cloves, minced,
1 teaspoon sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper