Carb Cycling for Beginners: Recipes and Exercises to Lose Weight and Build Muscle
(as of Nov 11,2020 14:02:00 UTC – Details)
Burn fat, build muscle―begin healthier living with carb cycling
Whether you’re trying to lose weight, or you’ve hit the plateau and need that extra push―carb cycling can help. By modifying your daily carb intake, you can burn fat and build muscle mass quickly.
This carb cycling guide provides dozens of delicious high- and low-carb meals, as well as a flexible, well-constructed 7-day workout plan. Discover the best ingredients to aid your diet, how to deal with slipups, and more.
Carb Cycling for Beginners includes:
- Building blocks―Kick off your carb cycling with an in-depth intro and tips on how to fit it into your day-to-day.
- Slim down, bulk up―Meet your fitness and weight goals using an easy, adaptable 7-day meal and exercise plan.
- Curb your cravings―Satisfy your appetite with more than 50 mouthwatering, macro-friendly recipes.
Lose weight and get the results you want with carb cycling―all it takes is 7 days.
From the Publisher
SAMPLE RECIPE: Garlic Shrimp with Zucchini “Fettuccine”
You don’t need any special equipment to make zucchini noodles; all you need is a vegetable peeler. To turn zucchini into wide “zoodles,” peel lengthwise, making long, flat strips.
1. In a large nonstick pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat until it shimmers. Add the shrimp and cook until pink, about 3 minutes.
2. Add the zucchini noodles. Cook until they begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds.
4. Add the lemon juice and zest, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes (if using). Continue to cook for 2 minutes more, then serve immediately.
PER SERVING (11/2 CUPS) Calories: 309; Fat: 16g; Carbohydrates: 6g; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 38g
2 tablespoons olive oil
12 oz. shrimp (peeled, deveined, tails removed)
1 zucchini (cut into noodles)
5 garlic cloves (minced)
1 lemon (juice and zest)
Pinch of salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes