How to Market Your Book on Amazon: Real Advice from Someone Who’s Doing it Well: Work from Home Series: Book 11
(as of Oct 26,2020 10:59:51 UTC – Details)
Marketing Your Book on Amazon isn’t Difficult. All You Need is a System that Works.
After reading my bestselling book, How to Publish a Book on Amazon, readers have sent me scores of emails asking me to write a follow-up book about how to market a book on Amazon. Many of them say that although they wrote a great book, the sales just aren’t coming in. They are discouraged because they put so much work into their book, but no one even seems to know it exists. They are desperate for an answer to one burning question: how can I get the word out about my book and start making sales?
But I resisted writing this book for some time because, in my mind, there are already numerous books written about book marketing. But the emails kept coming with people telling me that they need a book on the topic presented in the comprehensive style I use to write my books.
And the truth is, I don’t follow the book marketing advice found in other books: I have my own system.
So, how do my books consistently stay on top of the Amazon rankings? And what do I do to keep my books in front of Amazon shoppers so they’ll buy them?
I’ve decided to share my secrets, and that’s the topic of this new book. After all, we’re all in this together, and my motivation in writing books is to help others achieve the success I have.
Here’s what you’ll learn when you buy this long-awaited book:
- Why taking the long-view is the only way to sell books on Amazon
- How the book “basics” have changed–what’s new and what works now.
- Why “keywords everywhere” is the foundation of your book marketing efforts
- Samples equal book sales
- The truth about book promo sites
- The truth about reviews (it’s not what you expect)
- How to let your books sell your books on Amazon
- What’s in an algorithm? (How to get Amazon to help sell your book)
- First impressions count: how to make a great one with shoppers
- Why your book must scratch that elusive itch
- How to sell yourself to sell your books
- Your email list is key: learn from my mistakes and avoid some pain
- Yes, you can manipulate your Amazon rankings: here’s how
- You don’t have to spend a million bucks to make Amazon ads work for you
In addition to all of the above, I’ll give you an easy-to-follow step-by-step launch and maintenance plan for your book’s success whether it’s a new book, an existing one, or one that you’ve pre-released.
As we say in the RainMaker Tribe, it’s time to pursue your dreams. And if becoming a bestselling author is your dream, you need to know how to market your books effectively. I did it the hard way. I become a bestseller through trial and error, but you don’t have to because I’m holding nothing back in this book.
And here’s the deal: I’m not out to sell you an expensive course or act as your mentor. Instead, my goal is to provide you with the most comprehensive book on the subject so you can go on to live your dream of self-publishing.
Let’s do this!