Remote Work: Get a Job or Make a Career Working From Home
(as of Dec 27,2020 07:15:48 UTC – Details)
Want to work from your home office instead of an oppressive cubicle? Do you dream of traveling the world as a digital nomad? Want to avoid the many mistakes first time remote workers encounter?
Now you can with this book…
Just like you, Will Gant dreamt of working remotely. He wanted to roll out of bed and work whatever hours he wanted. He’s achieved these goals and joined the ranks of dependable remote workers.
Now he wants to share his trade secrets with you…
Will Gant is a proven author, software developer and professional consultant. With over 20 years of experience in a variety of roles. He continues to share his expertise in remote work and software development.
Working remotely and living a balanced lifestyle is highly sought after. You get to avoid the long and annoying commutes. You can save thousands of dollars each year working from home. You can also maximize your productivity in a less distracting environment.
If that’s what you are looking for. Then this book is for you…
You’ll learn exactly how to get a remote working job, how to master working remotely, how to persuade your boss to allow you to work from home, how to successfully transition into working remotely, how to avoid the same mistakes Will made when he started out and much more…
Here’s what you’ll discover in Remote Work:
– The unspoken benefits of working remotely. How you can save time, money and mental energy each year (Chapter 1)
– How remote work can give you and your company a competitive edge (Chapter 2)
– Debunking every myth about working remotely and ways you can counter every objection (Chapter 3)
– A thorough list of required items you need to avoid failure (Chapter 4)
– Mitigating the downsides and capitalizing on the advantages of remote work (Chapter 5)
– Persuading your boss and making effective pitches—without making a fool out of yourself (Chapter 6)
– Building solid habits for living a balanced lifestyle. Managing your physical health, mental health, career goals and relationships (Chapter 7)
– The 7 stages to remote work and getting your company ready for the transition (Chapter 8)
– The ultimate list of remote work tools and resources to ensure your success (Chapter 9)
– And much more…
Will Gant gives you a clear road-map and all the tools you need to be successful at working remotely.
Will Gant has seen it all. If you want to discover the behind the scenes of how it all works. You won’t find a more detailed resource anywhere else. If you are starting a remote job or looking for one. If you need to persuade your boss to shift towards remote work.
Then this book is for you…