Secrets of an Upwork Master: A Freelancer’s Guide to Thriving on the Upwork Platform
(as of Dec 19,2020 19:19:33 UTC – Details)
Want to achieve financial freedom and discover the job of your dreams? You can with this book.
Bankrupt, jobless, and at the end of his rope, Josh stumbled upon a world he’d never considered—freelancing. He didn’t know what skills he had, what he could offer, or how any of this worked, but he dove in headfirst, determined to figure this whole thing out. Eight months after starting at $25 an hour, he landed his first contract at $125 an hour.
In his breakout book, Josh will walk you through the steps necessary to achieve those results. After earning more than a quarter-million dollars on Upwork, Josh reveals the secrets to a six-figure income on the world’s largest freelancing platform.
If you’re new to freelancing or the Upwork platform, you’ll learn how to:
- Use your job history, interests, and hobbies to identify skill sets
- Create a jaw-dropping profile that will drive clients to you
- Market yourself effectively and get as much business as you want
- Bid strategically and maximize your conversion rates
- Manage client relationships to achieve 100% satisfaction
If you’re already a freelancer on Upwork but struggling to see the success you want, you’ll learn how to:
- Optimize your profile to maximize job invitations
- Avoid common Job Success Score (JSS) pitfalls
- Recover from a poor JSS and earn Top Rated status
- Critically review job postings to find dream clients
- Structure a cover letter to get more interviews
- Answer supplemental questions to improve hire rates
- Leverage Upwork’s feedback system to maximize reviews
This book gives you all the tools you need to succeed as a freelancer, whether your goal is part-time, supplemental income or a full-time career.