The 21-Day Intermittent Fasting Weight Loss Plan: Recipes, Meal Plans, and Exercises for a Healthier You
(as of Dec 24,2020 22:25:22 UTC – Details)
Fasting for weight loss―a simple, effective, and satisfying plan for your health
Fasting is a practice with ancient roots, and its health benefits are enjoyed by people all over the world. Discover the benefits for yourself with The 21-Day Intermittent Fasting Weight Loss Plan. This easy-to-follow plan, complete with healthy recipes, shows you how to begin your intermittent fasting practice―and how regular breaks from food can support your health and weight loss goals.
Learn more about the science of intermittent fasting and why this dynamic tool can help you lose weight and improve your quality of life. Explore three daily and three weekly intermittent fasting types, each between 12 and 36 hours long, and find out how to implement them for your unique body and lifestyle. This complete guide even includes a wide variety of nourishing recipes for breakfast, soups and salads, veggie and meat mains, snacks, and fast-friendly drinks.
The 21-Day Intermittent Fasting Weight Loss Plan includes:
- Customizable choices―The flexible 21-day fasting plan includes weekly schedules for each of the six intermittent fasting styles, giving you plenty of ways to mix and match.
- 75+ flavorful recipes―Stay nourished with wholesome recipes like Fresh Pea & Mint Soup with Greek Yogurt, Honey Sesame Salmon with Bok Choy, Blueberry-Green Tea Smoothie, and many more.
- Plan to get moving―A variety of cardio and bodyweight exercises with easy-to-follow illustrations help you combine intermittent fasting and physical activity for better results.
Embrace fasting and enjoy your meals more than ever with The 21-Day Intermittent Fasting Weight Loss Plan.
From the Publisher
Your simple and customizable three-week plan will include:
Schedules for six different fasting styles
Each week, you’ll find schedules for six different fasting styles, giving you plenty of ways to mix and match. If you start with a type of fast that doesn’t work for you in Week 1, it’s easy to switch to a different style for Weeks 2 and 3.
Supplement your fasting with healthy recipes
• Breakfasts & Smoothies
• Soups & Salads
• Vegetarian & Vegan Mains
• Poultry, Seafood, Beef, & Pork Mains
• Small Meals & Fast-Friendly Beverages
• Condiments, Sauces & Dressings
Integrate physical activity into this complete plan with 12 different illustrated exercises like planks, squats, and more. You’ll find out how to combine intermittent fasting and physical fitness in a way that works best for your body.
The first 21 days of your fasting journey represent more of a beginning than an end! Improve your chances of success in both the short and long term by learning the methods and science behind intermittent fasting.