The Easy Thyroid Diet Plan: A 28-Day Meal Plan and 75 Recipes for Symptom Relief
points - Details)
Manage your thyroid condition symptoms with a simple 4-week meal plan
Shifting your diet and lifestyle to accommodate thyroid disease can seem overwhelming, but it may be easier than you think. The Easy Thyroid Diet Plan presents a 28-day meal plan featuring more than 50 easy-to-make recipes that taste great and help you control your symptoms―reset your metabolism, lose weight, and restore your energy so you can live a full and happy life.
Along with tasty recipes, this thyroid diet cookbook outlines the advantages of both a Paleo and autoimmune protocol (AIP) diet, as well as offering beneficial advice and helpful tips for applying more holistic interventions, such as managing stress and removing environmental toxins like mercury from everyday living.
The Easy Thyroid Diet Plan includes:
- Thyroid 101―Understand what your body is going through with an up-to-date section about the causes and triggers of thyroid diseases such as chronic stress, pregnancy, and leaky gut.
- Variations aplenty―Discover 75 thyroid diet recipes that cater to everyone even if you’re gluten- or dairy-free, along with useful labels for specific dietary needs.
- Reintroduction stage―After the elimination phase, you’ll learn how to properly reintroduce foods into your diet so you can build a truly personalized thyroid diet.
Find out how simple relieving your thyroid disease symptoms can be with The Easy Thyroid Diet Plan.
From the Publisher
Try this refreshing dish: Beet and Mandarin Orange Salad
SERVES: 4 // PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
Replacing nightshades can be difficult while following the AIP protocol, but some small modifications and a little imagination can help. Beets are delicious and provide many anti-inflammatory health benefits. You can enjoy this sweet salad on its own or use it as a tasty topping that pairs well with fish or chicken, tacos, and wraps.
1. In a large salad bowl, toss together the beets, arugula, and mandarin oranges with the balsamic vinaigrette and spice blend.
2. Top with pistachios (if using).
SUBSTITUTION TIP: To make this recipe AIP friendly, omit the pistachios.
INGREDIENT TIP: Finding cooked beets should be pretty easy. You can use canned ones if there are no other added ingredients. You can even roast and peel your own if you have time.
PER SERVING (¼ CUP): Calories: 145; Total Fat: 4g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Sodium: 203mg; Carbohydrates: 24g; Fiber: 4g; Protein: 4g
1½ pounds cooked beets, cut into 1-inch chunks
2 cups lightly packed arugula
1 (14-ounce) can juice-packed mandarin oranges, drained
2 tbsp White Balsamic Vinaigrette
¼ teaspoon AIP Everything Spice Blend
¼ cup lightly salted shelled pistachios (optional)