Unknown Market Wizards: The Best Traders You’ve Never Heard Of
(as of Dec 28,2020 20:14:11 UTC – Details)
The market wizards are back!
Unknown Market Wizards continues in the three-decade tradition of the hugely popular Market Wizards series, interviewing exceptionally successful traders to learn how they achieved their extraordinary performance results.
The twist in Unknown Market Wizards is that the featured traders are individuals trading their own accounts. They are unknown to the investment world. Despite their anonymity, these traders have achieved performance records that rival, if not surpass, the best professional managers.
Some of the stories include:
- A trader who turned an initial account of $2,500 into $50 million.
- A trader who achieved an average annual return of 337 percent over a 13-year period.
- A trader who made tens of millions using a unique approach that employed neither fundamental nor technical analysis.
- A former advertising executive who used classical chart analysis to achieve a 58 percent average annual return over a 27-year trading span.
- A promising junior tennis player in the UK who abandoned his quest for a professional sporting career for trading and generated a nine-year track record with an average annual return just under 300 percent.
World-renowned author and trading expert Jack D. Schwager is our guide. His trademark knowledgeable and sensitive interview style encourages the wizards to reveal the fascinating details of their training, experience, tactics, strategies, and their best and worst trades. There are dashes of humor and revelations about the human side of trading throughout.
The result is a engrossing new collection of trading wisdom, brimming with insights that can help all traders improve their outcomes.