Uplifting Leaders: How to Have Difficult Conversations That Motivate and Inspire
(as of Nov 08,2020 02:07:06 UTC – Details)
Have you ever:
- Reflected back on a conversation you had with a co-worker and thought you could have handled it better?
- Avoided a hard conversation because you simply didn’t know what to say or thought you’d say the wrong thing?
- Left an employment opportunity because you didn’t feel heard even though you avoided those conversations?
- Held resentment for colleagues, supervisors or employees without having proper communication?
- Felt like you were misunderstood in your professional setting?
If so…this book is for you! In this book, you will learn strategies to:
- Lead and engage in hard or difficult conversations while managing others
- Empower others in your communication by learning empathetic and clear dialogue skills
- Lean into difficult conversations instead of avoiding them
- Rise to be a better leader by having confidence in your communication skills